My Baby turned 5!
Her Birthday was on a Monday, so Sophie was super excited because she got two parties: a family one on her actual birthday and one with her friends from Church on the following Saturday.
Sophie had two requests - a tea party and a pinata.
Sadly, it was raining so we had to have the pinata inside, with Chad holding it up high.
It was a pretty crazy time with Sophie's little friends: Kiki Deir-
mendjian, Taylor Altom, Kitty Pratt, Emilie Weymouth, Jadyn and Kate Pinneo, and Brooklyn Emery. They drank hot chocolate "tea" (and only spilled a little bit), ate strawberry cupcakes and fancy cookies, and played with the puppies.
They REALLY loved the take-home goodies: feather boas, feather crowns, and lip-gloss in a ring!
One of them said on the way out, "That was a fun party!" We thought so too!
7 comments:
It sure sounded fun to me. And can I say: I hate having to go to different websites to look at your cute pictures... Almost thought that was Sam in that cute Target dress. They DO look alike. ps to Sophie: hot chocolate is my favorite kind of tea.
What fun! You know, I've never seen a pinata actually broken open by the stick. Never! Each one has been pried open by a parent. Ha!
Sophie looks so old! I cant believe it.
I love little girl parties. We need to have parties like that for us when we all turn 40. Unfortunately for me, that's coming way too soon!
So Rico and Lacy earned their keep on that day. But someone should warn Chad...with just the right hit he could have been on America's Funniest Home Videos.
Brooklyn LOVED it ! She was so ready to go to a girly party since most of her regular playdates are with boys. As you can see she was in LOVE with your sweet little Lacey dog. We may have to enter into dog ownership again soon.:0)
What a cutie! I can't believe she's that big already! I remember just being at her baby shower! Yikes! Girlie parties look so fun! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment