Friday, April 17, 2009
I have got to get better with the camera!
I just realized that we went to UT for Easter and I don't have a single picture of it. And Adam rode MY motorcycle for the first time and did awesome! And there was an Easter egg hunt in the snow! We went to Zion's park - BEAUTIFUL! All picture-worthy activities, and I am such a slacker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I realized the same thing and begin looking for a new camera. Mine has bit the dust and I miss it. Next time we'll both take pictures. I think the clouds are finally going away tonight. What a long winter we've had. I am so ready for spring! Loved your visit. Wish we lived closer.
Love you all, Mom
Oh! That stinks! I've done that so many times and it kills me cause obviously you can't go back and re-do everything! Hope you had a fun time anyway!
Post a Comment