Top: For April Fool's Day, the Cubs gathered at Tracy Weymouth's house and made "dessert for dinner and dinner for dessert" (meatloaf cupcakes frosted with pink mashed potatoes and faux grilled cheese sandwiches made from poundcake and orange frosting) Delicious and so clever!
Bottom: Pinewood Derby - Sam won FIRST PLACE!!! A first for Chad, and long-awaited! Don't ask how much time he put into the tricked out car. Such a juvenile...but Sam was thrilled! He slept with the trophy that night, and took it to school with him the next morning so he could show it off. Cub Scouting is the best!
6 comments:
Congrats to them both! hee hee
Tracy is so fun!
Lucky boys! I'm excited for my two to join next month! (can you believe it?)
Thanks to Tracy and Katie Wilde for all their hard work with the Cubs. Sam loves it and having served in their callings, I KNOW how much time and effort go into it. You ladies are doing an awesome job!
What clever food ideas!
Did Sam have to wrestle the trophy away from Chad?!?
Nah. Chad already has his Pinewood Derby trophy...from the EQ Pinewood Derby. Anyway, I was grateful to Chad for all his hard work - Sam was so excited and that's what its all about.
I LOVE Cub Scouts, too! The food for April fools was such a cute idea! Love the pictures, too. I miss those cub scout days.
Post a Comment