Well, you can always tell that California fall has arrived when the Santa Ana winds start blowing. For those of you who have never been in CA in the fall, those are hot, hard winds that come in off the desert. They dry everything out in hours. The Santa Ana's started blowing today at about 9:30am.
This is what they do to our pool:

Two hours later, this is what I saw out my bedroom window:
3 comments:
Yuck!
I have to admit, Halloween has never been quite the same since we moved from So. Calif. and those Santa Ana winds. I can smell them just thinking about them. I don't miss the fires though, probably because we just had our own. Good luck with the smoke and ash etc. dorothy
Mom, you crack me up. You can sign your posts "Mom" and I'll know who you are... :o)
Post a Comment