Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do I look young?

I just got my hair cut. And began the process of going brunette (we're weaving it in a little at a time so I won't be too shocked and cry). I like it, but no one else in my family said very much about it.

But then I drove into the music school parking lot to pick up Sam and Adam from their music lessons...Adam looked at me, glanced away, then looked at me again and made a funny gesture with his hand. I thought he was giving me a hard time for being a little late. When he got in the car, he said, "This looked like our car, but then I thought - no way, that lady looks too young to be my mom!"

I could have kissed him. That made my day!

4 comments:

kstalder said...

Well, hello!? Post a picture! I can't imagine you as a brunette but I'll welcome you to the club...I'm sure it will be beautiful on you!

Teri said...

If you could see my roots you would swear I was doing the same. You are brave and I can't wait to see a picture. In the mean time I have an appointment this week.

Laura said...

I am still mostly blonde. So I am waiting until after the next dose of brown hair dye before I post a picture. :o)

Nicole said...

Aaaahhhhhh!!!
What a well brought up young man!