Thursday, February 25, 2010

YESSSSS!

I just bought a pair of size 6 pants! Oh glory, size 6! THAT's a number I never EVER thought I would see again!
And, I have maintained current weight for almost 3 months, which is a record for me.
Sometimes I worry that my family and friends might be just a little sick of me and all my weight-loss chatter. But. I have worked SO HARD for this - and this whole maintenance thing...well, let's just say that some days it nearly kills me. So, I'm sorry, guys. I kind of have to be annoyingly hyper-focused right now. Someday, this won't be such a huge deal (hopefully) and I will go back to thinking and talking about regular things like politics and household organization. And recipes. All, while still wearing that size 6.

13 comments:

Mike & Dawn said...

Laura, I am so proud of you and will NEVER grow tired of hearing all about your qwest! You go girl!

kstalder said...

Yea for Laura!!! I am so proud of you!!

Teri said...

So, lets have a picture of you in those size sixes!!!

dorothy said...

I really am soooo happy for you. This
weight will be much more healthy for you and how fun to wear size 6 pants.
Keep up the good work. Love...

rebecca said...

I second Teri! I want to see before/during/after pics! You are seriously so inspiring. I'm still in shock every time I see you, even though I see you at least twice a week! Congrats on SIZE 6! That's awesome!

AmyJune said...

YOu know how fascinated I am by your "new body" good for you. You certainly have worked hard for that size 6 bod. :)

Laura said...

(Chad here) Laura, you are amazing. I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful wife. I love you so much!

Becky M said...

Laura, you look fantastic! Congrats on all of the hard work.

Helen said...

yaaayyy! Keep it up!

nikki said...

You've worked hard! You've earned your braging rights and talking about your weight struggles,your journey, and your success will motivate and inspire others. Yay for healthy weight loss!I am so proud of you Laura!

Kate said...

Way to go, Laura!!

Nicole said...

Ditto what Nikki said! You go girl and shout it from the rooftops! Like I told you before... you're still amazing Laura, no matter what size your pants are. I'm just glad to see you so happy and succesful! Great job!

Linda said...

Laura, you look amazing! All your hard work has paid off! Enjoy wearing those size 6 pants--I'm jealous!