Entirely too much information. Read on.
These are cute pictures of you two. The feet one is unique - I can see Chad inherited his mom's short fat toes!
Cute pictures!
Great post!You guys are so cute!
I'm happy the love is still there. :)
All right, it is cute, even if it is my brother! :)
Awwww. Still love birds. Didn't you have a detest with feet? You must have overcome? he he
Yes, I still hate feet, but I love my man. That's true love for you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are cute pictures of you two. The feet one is unique - I can see Chad inherited his mom's short fat toes!
Cute pictures!
Great post!
You guys are so cute!
I'm happy the love is still there. :)
All right, it is cute, even if it is my brother! :)
Awwww. Still love birds. Didn't you have a detest with feet? You must have overcome? he he
Yes, I still hate feet, but I love my man. That's true love for you!
Post a Comment