Adam used his dad's clothes and was Upside-down Man. His arms did get sore after awhile (holding them over your head will do that to you), and when he got home, he was carrying the costume in one arm, candy in the other, and groaning...
Sophie was a bridal fairy. A bride dress-up dress and wings - what more could a girl want?
Megan was a cow. She recycled a cow costume made by her Aunt DeAnn.
(The kid in the top picture with the blue bonnet on is Adam's friend Daniel from down the street)
7 comments:
Looks like you were up pretty late last night! We had lots of trick or treaters. Word got out that Carters were giving out full size candy bars. I even got a few adults, dressed up. The costumes are great! Glad you had a great Halloween. Now, on to Thanksgiving. I can't wait. We're going to have a blast.
Your kids all look so great! Way to go green! Hope EVERYTHING is going well.
We have the CUTEST grandkids! Sophie looks like a little dream in that costume. Adam reminds me of something his dad would have done years ago, Sam looks so handsome (fake brain and teeth and all) and Megan is just our beautiful Megan! We love you all.
Yep, another successful Halloween at the Wright house.
Fun costumes! I love Adam's upside down man--very clever.
Great costumes! I try to recycle or borrow a lot too! They look terrific! Darren was a vampire too, this year. He asked me if I thought Bro. Wright would make him some teeth (he remembered when you guys did it for your vampire costume in the past) but I told him I wouldn't bug Chad. I guess I better not let him read this post. He'll be mad at me as his store bought ones wouldn't stay on. Happy Halloween!!
Clever costumes!! That is very cool of Dr. Chad to bond Vampire teeth at no charge. Thanks for letting our family crash your Halloween with bathroom and water visits. :)
Post a Comment