Ok, this is an old picture, but still a good one...
Megan tried out for the soccer team at Moorpark High this past week, and was unsure what to expect - her club soccer experience has been full of ups and downs, so it was hard to know where she stood as far as skill level. But, I proudly announce that she made the JV team, after 7 straight days of running her hind end off! I am so proud of her, but also groaning because this means that we will have a solid year of soccer with NO BREAKS!!! Wow.
This is Megan with a quilt that she made with her Grandma T. this summer, for a 10 hour project for Personal Progress. Grandma T. was VERY impressed with Megan's skill in sewing all the squares and blocks together with perfectly straight seams. Megan is just happy to have made something she can cuddle up in! Thank you, Grandma for all your help! It turned out fabulous!
11 comments:
Way to go Megan!! We are proud of you! What a talented beautiful young lady. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Wright
That top picture makes me green with envy! I miss soccer SO MUCH! I hope she lives it up.
Congratulations Megan!!
I love that quilt. Good for you!
Megan is so photogenic! What a smile. Love the quilt, I made one too for my YW project and it didn't look ANYYTHING like that! Beautiful!
Yay Megan! Let me know when some of her home games are, I would love to come watch and cheer, I love soccer!
Great job Megan! You rock. You have so much talent with your singing and soccer-ing. And your babysitting skills are pretty awesome too. :)
Congrats on making the team Megan! Good for you!
I heard about that quilt. It's beautiful! What a great keepsake to have for a very long time, and so special to know your Grandma made it with you.
Congrats Megan!! That's awesome! Love your quilt- nice work!
Congrats Megan! And that quilt is awesome! I made a quilt in Young Women's too and I still use it. Of course, mine was just straight rows of big blocks - nothing fancy... Megan's quilt is gorgeous!
Your talents don't surprise me at all! Keep up the good work.
Wow! I heard about the quilt, but didn't see it. That's incredible. A girl with many gifts...athletic, creative, patient, sincere, beautiful... I could go on and on. I just love her!
Post a Comment