Saturday, March 7, 2009
Being an organized person is exhausting!
So far, in my quest to get organized, I have cleaned out and rearranged my: pantry, kitchen, recipes, daughters' room and closet (THAT was a job!), playroom (including all the DVDs), and laundry room. Which are all great accomplishments and I am so glad I did it...but now it has been long enough that the first rooms I organized are starting to get disorganized again. Feeling a little discouraged at the never-ending messiness. And I think I have raised a bunch of slobs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel your pain! I constantly feel like I'm the only one who cares that our house is a mess. And everyone 7 and under is working against me. I can't keep up.
Great job on the organizing. It does help. It takes longer for the mess to get out of control so you have a better chance of keeping it organized. :)
Like shoveling snow while it's snowing . . .
I too feel your pain...it is a vicious never ending cycle at our house too, Steve says he's just trying to keep me busy and give me something to complain about!(not funny) Believe me I have no problem keeping myself busy and there is lots of other stuff to complain about!Ahh the life of a mother/wife.....
Can you work on my house when you're done?
I have a to-do list a mile long for organizing too! And it's one of my New Years Resolutions! 3 months down and 9 to go, I better get on it. There's a lot to do around here!!! How do I get motivated??
Post a Comment