Monday, March 9, 2009

I am so stoned!

But not in the traditional way...haha, sorry! I am just shaking my head because after having a kidney stone when I was 19, micro-calcifications (read: tiny stones) in my glorious ta-ta's, and my gallbladder out in Dec. because it was full of stones, now I am feeling the pain of having stones in my salivary glands, of all places! And nobody knows what causes all of this stonification...but if the pain doesn't go away soon, I just might have to get traditionally stoned!

7 comments:

kstalder said...

Yeah, that's wierd. Any answers from the doctors as to why this is happening so often?

Sarah said...

So sorry to hear that you are constantly dealing with this health issue. My brother had stones he was passing on his mission and that seemed like a doosie ! Hope you resolve this sooner than later.:0)

rebecca said...

What? That's so weird. Does it run in your family? I've never heard of ta-ta stones. :) Or salivary stones. I've only ever heard that drinking soda increases stone production, but I'm no expert. I really hope some miracle cure appears asap! So sorry, Laura.

AmyJune said...

salivary stones? I didn't even know that was possible. Maybe your body is trying to tell you that it really wants to be a statue.

Stacie said...

My mother in law had a salivary stone once. It about did her in. What a pain. Hopefully it will feel better soon.

Jill said...

maybe Chad is like a male Medusa?!?

Nicole said...

Yikes! I've never heard of that either. Does it just go away or do you have them removed?