Entirely too much information. Read on.
So cool. You haven't seen mine if you think these are embarassing! You look good! Great idea!
Wow, do you ever look like your girls....or vice versa.... thought it was Sophie on roller skates!
Hello, Megan!
I agree with Dawn. You cloned yourself to get Megan and Sophie! So cute. And to think I carried you around when you were little. (cause everybody told me what a cute baby you were!)
Gosh you're beautiful! Thanks for the post. The first one looks alot like Megan I think.
Those are great, Laura!! I love seeing how much your girls look like you! Makes me want to go get out old photographs too!
Lovin the pics and remember quite a few of them! Lookin great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cool. You haven't seen mine if you think these are embarassing! You look good! Great idea!
Wow, do you ever look like your girls....or vice versa.... thought it was Sophie on roller skates!
Hello, Megan!
I agree with Dawn. You cloned yourself to get Megan and Sophie! So cute. And to think I carried you around when you were little. (cause everybody told me what a cute baby you were!)
Gosh you're beautiful! Thanks for the post. The first one looks alot like Megan I think.
Those are great, Laura!! I love seeing how much your girls look like you! Makes me want to go get out old photographs too!
Lovin the pics and remember quite a few of them! Lookin great!
Post a Comment