
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Proof that I do fun things with my kids
During Christmas Vacation, I took the kids ice skating at the local rink. AND, I let them each bring a friend (Poor Adam. His friend didn't get the call in time. He had a blast anyway). I skated with them but we had to go home when the little girls started whining about the cold, and I got cocky skating backwards and doing turns. I fell and hit my head on the ice so hard that I passed out momentarily. Next time, I will just watch.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Steve took the kids ice skating, too! Everyone was wearing helmets, except for my kids. Whoops! Glad you weren't hurt worse, that ice is hard stuff.
I was bummed we were out of town! Looks like fun! Sorry about the head though. Ouch! I did take my boys in Dec. when the cub scouts went and we had a blast.
Post a Comment