Well, it's true.
The older your kids get, the more complicated their problems get.
And more insight and inspiration are required to direct them along the right path.
And they remember EVERYTHING you say, even (and especially!!) if it was done in frustration and anger.
And they throw it back at you at the most inopportune times.
Sigh.
I yearn for those potty training years....
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can make your dream a reality. Wanna come over and potty train Julia? Yes I have to say that I am grateful that my little children have "little" problems at this stage. After you figure out the "big" problems will you please write a manuel for me so I can have some guidance during that scary time?
p.s. your children are lucky to have a Mom so awesome as you.
=( I don't want my kids to grow up! But...I don't want to potty train either...are you volunteering?! hehe. And I agree...I think you're awesome, they are blessed to have you.
???
Post a Comment