Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Proof that I do fun things with my kids: 2

Magic Mountain












We all went to Magic Mountain on the first day of Spring Break. We opted to pay a little extra for the Flash Pass, which allowed us to bypass the 2-hr. lines and also to ride the rides two times in a row. Worth every dime!!! Chad and the older kids rode every roller coaster in the park, twice. I rode one roller coaster (Revolution) and decided that I would enjoy myself more if I stuck with Sophie (who wasn't tall enough to ride the big rides). Sam switched off between the older group and mine - some of the coasters were beyond his height too. So most of my pictures are only of the younger two (Sam was feeling pretty smug on the kiddie rides). But the older ones had the time of their lives and are still raving about it 4 days later!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I haven't been there in YEARS! Looks like a fun day... and anything to avoid long lines is a great idea!