I would love to keep every piece of art Sophie creates, but there is so much of it (you don't even want to know how much copy paper we go through!) it would take over the house if I did...so I will be creating a special file on my desktop for pictures of her artwork. Someday Sophie will be famous and then I will publish a book chronicling the progress of her art. ;o)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Sophie and her art kit
I would love to keep every piece of art Sophie creates, but there is so much of it (you don't even want to know how much copy paper we go through!) it would take over the house if I did...so I will be creating a special file on my desktop for pictures of her artwork. Someday Sophie will be famous and then I will publish a book chronicling the progress of her art. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's what I started doing - taking pictures of Alli's art work so I can refer to it and reminisce, but not keep a large stack of papers! I love the creativity that comes out of kids when they have a blank canvas! Cute ideas Sophie!
Polly Pocket Cemetary?!? Ha! That is priceless!
Lexi is the same way! Loves to draw and create. Lexi LOVES envelopes too! She could spend hours. I know I've said it for years, but we should really get them together sometime. I know Lexi is quite fond of Sophie.
Name your day and time and we will be there!
Post a Comment