Sam had his first piano recital last night. Since it was held in the Chapel, where I didn't feel comfortable taking pictures, I snapped these at home first. He did a GREAT job! He played "Indian Drums" and "Christmas Parade". Which actually require two hands! Sam and Sophie (who didn't perform - she isn't ready for prime time) have been taking lessons for about 2 months now. It's going pretty well...and I'm just glad that the piano is getting some use. Go Sam!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Piano Sam
Sam had his first piano recital last night. Since it was held in the Chapel, where I didn't feel comfortable taking pictures, I snapped these at home first. He did a GREAT job! He played "Indian Drums" and "Christmas Parade". Which actually require two hands! Sam and Sophie (who didn't perform - she isn't ready for prime time) have been taking lessons for about 2 months now. It's going pretty well...and I'm just glad that the piano is getting some use. Go Sam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for Sam. Wish I had been there to hear you play. Keep up the good work.
Great job Sam! I can't wait to get one or more of my kids putting our piano to good use!
Congratulations Sam. Keep it up! You look like you've grown a foot taller since Christmas!
He did so great! It was a really fun night. I hope we do this again.
Post a Comment