Sunday, June 6, 2010

Disneyland







The Friday before Memorial weekend, we took our kids out of school and invaded Disneyland. The kids and I were really looking forward to it! We had a great day, aside from all the time we spent waiting in line...
Although, the lines weren't outrageously bad...at least they kept moving. We have lots of "Waiting in line is so boring!" pictures. The worst thing that happened was the closure of Space Mountain (after waiting in line there for about 20 min. what is it with that stupid ride? it is closed every time I go to Disneyland!) and my having to buy some flip-flops because my shoes were killing me. The best thing? Pirates of the Caribbean (Sophie sat on Megan's lap the whole ride), The Haunted Mansion (Sophie and Sam thought it was hysterically funny that there was a ghost sitting on their laps), and the food! Bengal BBQ!
It was an awesome time!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Just got back from there today! It was crazy crowded, but we've learned how to work the system! Wish I had thought to take some "crazy bored" pictures. That's really funny!