Monday, October 7, 2013
Finally!
So last night I spent 4 hours hitting refresh on my email. Waiting for Meg to email. I hoped that since I was SOO patient last week (haha) that we would be rewarded with a nice long letter. Welllll...nothing. Finally at about 8:00, Chad called the mission pres. He told us that he knew Sister Wright was ok since he had received an email from her 3 hours earlier that day. (!!!) And that he would try to contact her. About 10 minutes later, we got her letter. She said that her pres. had just called her and please stop calling him. And just because she hasn't emailed doesn't mean she is dead. Ha! And of course, "I love love love you for caring so much about me". Stinker. And in her letter she told why she hadn't called us last week, you can click on the link on the sidebar. It had nothing to do with internet glitches or sick companions or transfers. It had to do with loving her investigators and being busy helping one of them recover from a tragic experience. Which is wonderful and the fact that she was so involved that she forgot/ran out of time to email, that is good. I did, however, send her a short email asking for just a two word email when she sends her email to her pres. "I'm fine". That's all I need every week. Surely that isn't too much to ask. So anyway, I am feeling fine about her and a little chastised (but who cares, she was about to blow us off again this week!!!). And I would contact the pres. again anytime...except now, I have his email address, muahaha! Because he emailed us to let us know she was ok, and also to thank us for sending such an excellent missionary. So...that little phone call was worth it in many ways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment