Thursday, November 20, 2014
First day back on the pavement
I went to the hematologist yesterday and got my hemoglobin count - praise the Lord, it was 11.3! Almost in the normal range! Which means I was cleared to run. So I decided to take it easy this morning and I ran a mile. It felt pretty good. I had a hard time breathing, but then, I am pretty out of shape. No dizziness. But the best thing of all is that I RAN A HILL WITHOUT STOPPING!!! It feels like a miracle. The last time I ran that same hill, I had to stop after about 25 yards and walk it. I felt like I was going to pass out and die right there on the road. And I came back home and crashed on the couch and slept for 30 min before I could even take a shower. And then I crashed on the couch again and slept/watched 19 Kids and Counting all day. So you see why I am so happy! I'm on my way back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment