So I got a new calling! I am really excited to be working in the library, mainly because of the coveted key I get to carry! :D
I am happy to get to help all the teachers with their pictures, copies, and chalk needs; but my favorite will be the Primary kids coming in for scriptures. And I get to serve with a sister that I don't know very well - I always like to make new friends!
Thankfully, I still get to keep my RS calling. I have been learning so much from every lesson that I teach, and I would benefit if I had that calling for the rest of my life.
So, look out Moorpark First Ward! The Library will be open for business for 15 min. before church and during Sunday School hour. I won't know what I am doing for awhile, but if you're patient, you might get the copies you need before the end of church!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ohhhh. Sounds like the perfect calling. We'll have to mention it to the new bishop :D
I'm glad to hear you're not leaving us in R.S.! I was worried about that. I love your lessons!! I think you'll be a GREAT librarian!
You're so cute! I know many who wouldn't like that calling. But I think you'll do a great job!
So now you can add librarian to your list of many talents!
Post a Comment