Good good things happening with Adam. He had a GREAT time at Scout Camp and strengthened his friendships with the rest of his quorum. There was one slight issue when he tried to go off a jump in a wheelbarrow and had a spectacular wipe-out...I still haven't seen the video of that but have been told by multiple people how brutal it was. Heh heh heh, stupid kid. He has some bruises, and deserves them. (A wheelbarrow, really?!) But otherwise, it was a great week for both Sam and Adam and that was an answer to prayers.
Anyway, I think we finally have the meds evened out. It has been 10 months and 5 different meds, but we are finally here, I think. I say I think because with the changing hormones of a teenage boy, the meds have to change a lot too but where we are right now is GREAT!!
We are so blessed. Megan says that one of the main reasons she decided to serve a mission was so our family, and Adam specifically, would be blessed. I love her! What an amazing young woman! Also, we have been exercising our faith - I have been going to the temple as often as I can, sometimes weekly, and putting Adam's name on the prayer roll. We have been fasting, praying, and in general, laying our faith at the Lord's feet. I know He has been hearing and answering our prayers. I am so incredibly grateful. There will still be hiccups and life can't be perfect, but for now, we are so happy!
Have I mentioned how much I love my kids? And how thankful I am for them? So blessed.
Monday, July 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad the boys had a good time after all! My boys said Sam spent a lot of time with them in their camp - they enjoyed seeing him again.
Alli & I also enjoyed a girls only week (as Jason was at camp all week too). So fun!!! We did lunches, movies and excursions too! So great to have a girl!
Post a Comment