Monday, September 29, 2008

Bad Megan!


Angelic face, sweet and kind 14 year old daughter Megan. But don't let that fool you....








Here's what happens in the Wright house on a boring Sunday afternoon while Mom and Dad are taking a nap...































What happened?! Megan turned E-V-I-L on us! And the brothers had NOTHING to do with this! I guess Sophie was that quintessential annoying little sister one time too many...
Megan's explanation? "Well, we have too much Saran Wrap anyway."

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Great idea Megan! I'm going to have to remember this for the next time my kids won't leave each other alone. I'm going to show them these pictures and warn them this is what's going to happen.HA HA. I wish it were that easy.

Becky M said...

That is too funny! Thanks for the smile this morning. It looks like Sophie was enjoying it a little bit!

Nicole said...

Very clever, Megan!
I always have too much saran wrap too. Thanks for the great idea of how to use some of it up!