Now it's Sam's turn to be on the blog...I just love Sam. He is soft-hearted, loving, and the most unintentionally hilarious person ever! And, he is easily embarrassed, which is a shame since he says funny things all the time and then gets upset when we laugh.
Sam plays hard too. This shiner is compliments of the Ustach boys next-door. Football was just not meant to be played on the trampoline!
Sam loves rockets, Lego's, Bionicles, video games of almost any kind, hugs, reading, and talking (wonder where he got that one from?)
Sam loves people, too. He has many many friends, and can get along with most anybody. AND, he gets a killer tan!
Cute photo compliments of friend and fireman, Jason Hansen.
Sam is a natural ham!
Sam on his motorcycle a couple of years ago..note the training wheels. I thought he looked so cute!

Sam was the ring bearer at his cousin's wedding this past summer. He looked awesome in his tuxedo! (here, with cutie cousin Kristin) After the wedding, he figured out another use for that tux - he told me, "Mom, I know what I can be for Halloween! A Vampire Waiter!" With a white towel over one arm and a platter of something disgusting (anyone have a fake head they want to donate to the cause?), what a great costume!
Sam got baptized this summer. What a proud day for this mom and dad! Afterward, the Bishop made Sam stand on a chair so everyone could see how great he looked in his tux. Talk about embarrassed...

We are so glad to have Sam in our family!
10 comments:
I have personally witnessed the soft heartedness you speek of. Sam was always so sweet with our Madison when she was in primary class with her. He would mimick me calling her "Maddy Bug" and was always the first to share his snacks with her in the beginnings of Sunbeams. I think he noticed her eyeballing them and enjoyed seeing the smile that would come across her face when he handed over the treat.:0) What a great kid !
Sam's a cutie with that fun little naughtiness every boy needs! And you're right, he does have an awesome tan!
I love the things Sam says. We still run around yelling "Kisses all around!" and "What happened to you, Davy?!" Definitely a fun kid.
I love these pictures, especially the one with Kristin :)!
What a great kid, and handsome, too.
I miss Sam!
Kalie-
I remember the "kisses all around" but where did the "What happened to you, Davy?" come from? I can't remember that story...
What a cute little guy - especially in that first picture. Love the shiner. This is a great idea, a tribute to each kid. Inspired.
I love how you are doing a special post for each kid. Sam is fun! I bet it was easy to write all those great things about him!
Sam is a stud. Energy with a smile!
I just love that Sam! He always makes me laugh. And he is a stud! Watch out when he grows older....Of course grandmas can always be prejudice!
Post a Comment