Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Monday morning and Sophie is in a BAAAD mood.


So I was driving Sam to school this morning, and Sophie was steaming mad at me because I almost left her at home with Adam. She blocked Sam off when he was trying to get out of the car, and then cried because his backpack scraped her foot. When we got back home, I opened her door, and she said, "I'm not getting out." So I asked her what she wanted me to do. Then Sophie heaved a sigh and said, in her very best snotty teenager voice, "Okay, I'll get out, but you better read me two stories, or I'm going to die!" Of course she didn't get her stories, I was/am laughing too hard! Somebody has been hanging out with her big sister too much! Ha ha ha...
I love my kids.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You sure did a great job capturing that look w/ the camera! Look out for HER teenage years! Wooo!