Saturday, June 6, 2009

Garage Sales

Having Garage sales always cracks me up. I take my stuff that I don't want anymore and wouldn't pay a dime for, and put it out on my driveway. Then the crowds come. I am always totally amazed at what people want and that they are actually willing to pay for it! And I have to admit, it gives me a bit of a rush to sell my old stuff! My mom once said, "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Spoken by a true garage saler - we've been to many together, and it feels like a treasure hunt every time!
Thanks to the treasure-seekers for buying my stuff! Come again next time!

4 comments:

kstalder said...

Oh, I'm sure you had some fab stuff! I adore garage sales, or 'tag sales' as they are called out here. I'm glad yours was successful.

AmyJune said...

I scored some good stuff at that garage sale!!

Teri said...

How much did you make? Kristin and I just had our yearly yard sale that we've done with a friend for several years now. It was a success...mostly because we cleaned out and got rid of lots of stuff

Amy O said...

Thanks again for letting me join in the fun! And yeah for your pop up tent!