My kids go to their Uncle Trent for dental work. Sophie has had check-ups before, but hasn't had her teeth officially cleaned by a hygienist. She was nervous, but when she found out she didn't have any cavities, was so super proud of herself and insisted on having a picture taken (luckily I had my camera in my purse for just such an occasion!). For a week after she had her teeth cleaned, Sophie showed off her "clean smile" to everyone in the family. Good job, Sophie!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sophie's trip to the Hygienist
My kids go to their Uncle Trent for dental work. Sophie has had check-ups before, but hasn't had her teeth officially cleaned by a hygienist. She was nervous, but when she found out she didn't have any cavities, was so super proud of herself and insisted on having a picture taken (luckily I had my camera in my purse for just such an occasion!). For a week after she had her teeth cleaned, Sophie showed off her "clean smile" to everyone in the family. Good job, Sophie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY for no cavities! I just had all 4 of mine at the dentist yesterday for check-ups and cleaning and we're cavity free also. Whew!! For some reason I always hold my breath til they give me the news. Maybe because I have the worst teeth EVER and I keep praying my kids don't inherit that... but hopefully inherit their dad's teeth as he's NEVER had a cavity or any dental issues! Yay for Sophie! Although, I would expect nothing more seeing as her Dad is in the business of teeth!
oops.. I meant "nothing less"
Kristin got the same report this week!
Post a Comment