Next week, my sister Kay and all her kids and grandkids are coming to us for a Disneyland trip. Also, my mom and my niece and another sister-in-law and her 2 girls are tagging along. Grand total of 18 people - 8 of them will be bunking with my brother in Westlake - but the rest are bunking with ME! YAY!
So this has given me the excuse to clean out all the closets, organize all the sleeping arrangements, and get rid of extra furniture and other items. We had a great garage sale last Saturday (I made almost $300!) which was lots of fun. And I have made three trips to the Goodwill so far.
I am so excited! This is going to be great!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, that's a lot of people in your home. Have fun!!!
I'll expect some pictures and commentary here to see all the fun I'm missing!
That sounds great! I hope you have a wonderful time! Miss you, kirsty
Have fun! Nice on the garage sale. Wish I hadn't missed it.
Post a Comment