Sam requested pizza at the park for his birthday dinner. Apparently Megan forgot to put on make-up because she hid her face in most of the pictures. After cookie brownies, we went to Menchies for frozen yogurt. Then, in true Sam fashion, I was thanked again and again and told that I made his birthday the best ever. I love that kid. And he likes to snuggle too!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Happy 10th Birthday, Sam!
Sam requested pizza at the park for his birthday dinner. Apparently Megan forgot to put on make-up because she hid her face in most of the pictures. After cookie brownies, we went to Menchies for frozen yogurt. Then, in true Sam fashion, I was thanked again and again and told that I made his birthday the best ever. I love that kid. And he likes to snuggle too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
10??? My word....wasn't just yesterday he was in my CTR 5 class?! Megan doesn't need makeup anyway, she's beautiful as is. Thanks for the invite to your blog...i'm glad that not all have forgotten about me already ;) Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday, Sam! We could use a "dose" of Sam around here...
Love the colorful photos! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Sam! Wow - getting all grown up. sigh... and now he's not in my den anymore. :-(
Post a Comment