I just started reading a new book (I gave it to Chad for Christmas, but I will have it read before he does) called, "Broken Things to Mend", written by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. I don't know about you, but I have things break in my life on a daily basis! It is about calling on the power of our Savior to help us heal and deal. With life's difficulties. No matter how big or small they may be.
I am on chapter 6 and already I am feeling uplifted and desiring a stronger relationship with my Savior. I think this book has a lot to teach, and I have a lot to learn.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oooohhhh yay! I always love good book recommendations! Thanks, I'll check it out!
PS CUTE blog!
Thanks for the suggestion! I like the new blog updates too! Looks cute for the new year!
I bought this book a month ago cuz I thought it looked really good. I'm looking forward to actually start reading it!
I have a few books I'm reading right now, one being The Peacegiver. When I'm through, I will definitely look into Broken Things To Mend. Thanks for the recommendation.
And by the way, your blog is a perfect blend of cute and clean. Love it!
Post a Comment