Sophie just pulled her own first tooth. She is thrilled. She said, "I pulled it out and nuffing hurted!" Too young! She's not even 5 yet! I am just so sad.
I can't even imagine. I'm sad and my little one isn't even 2 months!
Get anything fun at Brighton?!...you are going to be addicted! My friend got me a bracelet from there years ago, and I didn't even know what Brighton was. I think Barry still wishes I didn't know what it was! ;)
4 comments:
Oh, what a cute picure! My kids hate the pulling part...
I can't even imagine. I'm sad and my little one isn't even 2 months!
Get anything fun at Brighton?!...you are going to be addicted! My friend got me a bracelet from there years ago, and I didn't even know what Brighton was. I think Barry still wishes I didn't know what it was! ;)
What?! She's not even five! Kylie lost her first three just before her seventh birthday. Is Sophie really early or is Kylie really late? Or both?
I LOVE toothless smiles so much! Adorable.
Usually it's around first grade for first tooth, isn't it? Wow! That's crazy!
Post a Comment