Meet Lacie, our new 10 week old Morkie (a mix between a Yorkie and a Maltese). She is tiny and adorable, and my kids think their mom ROCKS!!! I think I must be nuts!



She's a very mellow little thing, and she's doing GREAT with the potty training already (everyone knows that is the most important thing). I had one brief bout of "buyer's remorse" last night, but mostly, I'm just wondering if I need to see a therapist.
7 comments:
Are you nuts? Didn't you just get new carpet? It is adorable though!
Congrats on your new addition!
Wow, I don't think I could handle one dog without kids! ;) You are superwoman! She is adorable!
Yay! Congratulations on your new arrival! Ruthie is going into heat and the kids are already wanting her to get pregnant so they can have another puppy!
Not only didn't you tell me about getting another dog, but you didn't give me a review on "Benjamin Button".
Congrats on your 6th child.
That is one cute dog! Congrats.
Cutie! Good luck w/ her!
Post a Comment