Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh, my heart!

Meg came home from BYU on Saturday.  The minute she walked in the door, a whole different spirit was ushered into our home and family.  There was music, and laughter, and joy.  Of all the things about Meg that I have missed the most, it is the music.  I can't convince anyone else in this family to sing or play their instruments.  Meg sings pretty much everywhere she goes...and it is beautiful.  Also, Meg is wonderful for Adam.  He is at ease with her and they can be social together.  Now that he is more stable, they are starting to get their friendship back, and it is a beautiful thing to see.  It warms my heart and but also makes it ache that in a month, she will be gone and that musical joy will be in Fiji instead of here.  I think I will cry every day.  Having a missionary is so bittersweet.  I love that she has such a strong testimony and wants to serve the Lord and His children.  But I ache with missing her.  What the heck, I am crying already and she hasn't even left.  :(((

No comments: