
We were sending nephew Nick Clarke off at the Burbank Airport when I caught sight of a really cute Louis Vuitton handbag that actually looked REAL. Then I noticed that whoever was carrying it was wearing matching stiletto Louis pumps too. Had to be a celebrity - who else would fly dressed like that? And it was - Katherine McPhee! (Second place on American Idol, season before last) She wasn't wearing make-up and had her hair all messy braided, but what was she thinking? Of course she couldn't hide wearing shoes and carrying a purse like that! She graciously agreed to pose with Adam, who took it all in stride. He was more impressed with her two little tiny Chihuahua puppies. They WERE darn cute! Should have gotten a picture with them!
7 comments:
very cool. what a fun surprise to run into her!
FUN ! I love that she was not all done up. Looking a la natural makes her all the more likeable.:0)
Laura, I love that you noticed the purse and the shoes. That is so YOU! :)
I know. I hate to admit that I notice those things, but when you are killing time by people watching...
What Melissa said. I haven't a clue who that Louis guy is! :) But I love Katherine McPhee. Great picture. :)
So cool! I get totally star struck when I see celebrities or anyone whose been on T.V. We were at church with some friends in Monterey and we saw a guy from the Biggest Loser and got embarrassed to say hi.I also see "Ridge" from the bold and the beautiful, it's a soap opera, at the gym all the time and I always want to talk to him but I don't want to bug him.
You should have taken a picture of the shoes!
Post a Comment