Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sophie-blackmail pics


Something smelled bad (at least according to Sophie, who hates the smell of pancakes) at Lybbert wedding 2008.
















Kind of gross to take a bath with the dog!









Sophie has known Ben Fenske since Nursery...this was when they came over for dinner one night a long long time ago...those kids are going to love this one when they are 16! Waahahahaha...evil mom laugh!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Laura! I'm excited you're finally blogging! I'll have to send you an invite to mine! I love your posts so far. I'm anxious to keep watching and learning fun things about you and your family and your embarassing moments! heehee

Jill said...

Awww... You're mean!!:)

nikki said...

I hope you guys never move and when they are older we can totally tease them!

noelle regina said...

is she not the cutest little thing that ever was?

love the pictures.