These pics were taken outside the Manhattan Temple at nephew Matt Lybbert's wedding (to Noelle Nickolai) in June. Notice the perfectly manicured toes, in simply fabulous shoes! (I think the 5 of us single-handedly support the shoe biz. We have shoe-shopped in almost every state (mom, did you cover Alaska?) and at least 6 different countries.) These favorite women are, in L-R order: Kay Graham, sister; Dorothy Torgersen, mom; Teri Lybbert, sister; DeAnn Carter, sister. These women are my best friends and wonderful examples of righteous womanhood. I have been looking up to them and learning from them for 37 years now. Thanks, girls! I love you!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
My favorite women
These pics were taken outside the Manhattan Temple at nephew Matt Lybbert's wedding (to Noelle Nickolai) in June. Notice the perfectly manicured toes, in simply fabulous shoes! (I think the 5 of us single-handedly support the shoe biz. We have shoe-shopped in almost every state (mom, did you cover Alaska?) and at least 6 different countries.) These favorite women are, in L-R order: Kay Graham, sister; Dorothy Torgersen, mom; Teri Lybbert, sister; DeAnn Carter, sister. These women are my best friends and wonderful examples of righteous womanhood. I have been looking up to them and learning from them for 37 years now. Thanks, girls! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm not famous but I still made Laura's blog...and with a nice compliment, too. Love ya!
Those two pictures are among my favorites. I just wish someone had thought to take a picture of us in our reception duds. After all the discussion about finding the perfect dress, and the return of the one that two of you just happened to buy, we should have at least recorded it for posterity.
What?! I didn't know 2 of us bought the same dress! C'mon somebody tell the story.
Oh brother. I didn't want to cause a big fuss, but I got the same dress you did, Teri, only in green. It looked a lot better on you! And the one I wore was cheaper anyway, so there ya go...
Post a Comment