Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome to my blog...

I caved. I admittedly have always thought the idea of a blog was great...for other people. I value my privacy and always thought that a personal blog was waay TOO MUCH INFORMATION (hence, the title of my blog!) about me for general consumption. I embarrass myself on a daily basis, just ask my family. Why would anyone else want to read about that? But since I am a big believer in journals (I have kept a journal since I was 8) and love the idea of printing out the blog as a journal...Welcome to the 21st century! (this IS the 21st century, right?) Oh boy, here we go...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to the blogworld. I'm excited that I'm your first comment! HaHa Rebecca, I beat you to it!

rebecca said...

Darn it, Jill!

I'll be lurking, Laura. I love TMI!

Melissa C. said...

Yay! Welcome to blogland!

Mike & Dawn said...

This is exciting news! I will be watching. Had a little trouble getting in but I'm here now

Dawn